Students Level II-VII
Ballet is emphasized for all students as it is the foundation for all other forms of dance. Ballet is offered as a separate subject beginning at age 8. Students may progress to a two or three day week program as they advance to Pointe. The ballet art form requires a very structured class room environment due to the level of concentration required to master the technique.
Classical Ballet Level II-VII
- Leotards: BP Dancewear (Style #H2518); Colors: Level II: Iris; Level III: Hunter; Level IV: Raspberry; Level V: Navy; Level VI: Royal; Level VII: Maroon
- Tights: Levels II-IV: Convertible or footed Bloch Pink tights; Levels V-VII: Danskin Ballet Pink seamed tights (No undergarments are to be worn under tights. All tights must cover the whole foot – no tights rolled up to calf.)
- Shoes: Levels II-III: Pink Bloch leather ballet slippers; Level IV-VII: Pink elastic canvas ballet slippers
- NO “Bootie” shorts over leotard
- NO jewelry
- Hair must be in a Bun – No ponytails. Headband is recommended.
Adult & Teen Ballet classes
Any dancewear is acceptable. Skirts allowed in this class.
White T-shirt, black tights, white socks, black ballet slippers